Wednesday 16 November 2011

Days Six and Seven

Things have gone well with Rowan the past couple of days. He has been much more confident being touched and has allowed me to approach him and touch him from both sides facing either his head or his bottom. He is still not keen on me touching him above his withers but is quite happy with the feather duster. Was so relaxed that i have now been able to muck out the front half of his stable without any dramas even coming up to investigate the wheelbarrow. He looks brighter every day and has met me at the stable door for the last three mornings. He will not take food directly from my hand yet however he is quite happy eating from the bucket when it is in my hand. 

not quite sure what to make of the wheelbarrow

Time to investigate.


 Loving his dinner!


Oska meets Rowan not too impressed that he has nice haylage and she doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment