Monday 26 December 2011

Merry Christmas






Well as Christmas presents go having your foal come up to you and press his nose into your hand wanting a rub for the first time is pretty good! He is going from strength to strength at the moment. He has become so confident in the past few days getting more and more curious every day. He has been (literally) poking his nose into everything. He is still a little panicked when i have a headcollar in my hands but today has been much more willing to let me touch him with it. We have had to instill a few more ground rules today as he is beginning to explore things with his teeth but he seems to be learning quickly what is and isn't allowed.

I have been walking around with a grin stuck to my face for the past 24hrs and am still not quite sure that I believe how well he has come on in the past couple of days. We still have a long way to go but he really has made my Christmas this year. 

Hope you all have had as good a Christmas as we have 
Helen, Rowan and Oskubuska


No comments:

Post a Comment