Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year

Rowan has continued to amaze me this week. The little scared pony that arrived almost two months ago is almost gone and has been replaced with a confident little pony. He is letting me touch him pretty much all over now though he does take some persuading to be fussed anywhere other than his itchy spot at times. Today when picking something up off the floor I touched just below his shoulder by accident. Rowan did not move so i continued to touch his leg then his other foreleg. we didnt get quite as far as his back feet not because he wouldnt let me but because he was trying to see what i was doing (hes a nosy little bugger) and so kept turning round. 
we are still having a few problems with the headcollar but he is getting much better with me bringing scary things into his stable. 


So from Rowan, Oska and Myself have a Happy New Year and good luck for 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment