Saturday 10 December 2011

Not much progress to report atm im afraid. ive gone and gotten flu and haven't been well enough to do much more than check both horses and do the basics. Rowan seems as confident as ever calling me as soon as i get out of the car and is just such a pleasure to be around. He is much more accepting of my mate Jane who keeps her Iceys on the same yard. Up until this week Jane hasn't really done much more than just chat to him over his door occasionally going in and sitting with him for a while when she has had some time. With me being ill however she offered to check on him for me so I didn't have to make so many trips out. Now that the two of them have been around each other a little more Rowan is now much happier when Jane is in his stable and is coming up to her at the door which he wouldn't have done a few days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment